Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zoj - application and info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zoj

Zoj - application and info Empty
PostSubject: Zoj - application and info   Zoj - application and info EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:16 pm

Hi, I've just found your post on the Roxy forums and it seems the kind of clan I'm looking for Razz

I'm rolling SH and probably summoner/BD/tank if subclass skills work on CT1.5.

What I would like to know about clan is:
* Do you have any rules reg. money, gear, etc?
* What timezone do most clan members play? I am at GMT-3 and usually play 3-4hs / day at night (10PM - 2AM).
* Are you aiming to get a CH during first weeks? If so, shall all members put some fixed adena amount?

Let me know what info you need about me for recruitment Very Happy

cya
Back to top Go down
MrPwNz
Admin
MrPwNz

PostSubject: Re: Zoj - application and info   Zoj - application and info EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:56 pm

zoj wrote:
Hi, I've just found your post on the Roxy forums and it seems the kind of clan I'm looking for Razz

I'm rolling SH and probably summoner/BD/tank if subclass skills work on CT1.5.

What I would like to know about clan is:
* Do you have any rules reg. money, gear, etc?
* What timezone do most clan members play? I am at GMT-3 and usually play 3-4hs / day at night (10PM - 2AM).
* Are you aiming to get a CH during first weeks? If so, shall all members put some fixed adena amount?

Let me know what info you need about me for recruitment Very Happy

cya
We have Rules for Forum and Clan is recruitment section https://l2stripclub.forumotion.com/clan-forum-rules-f2/
We are a International Clan which plays around the Clock Razz
Yes we are trying to get a Clan Hall and we will start putting adena when the clan has reached lvl1 (tommorow)

Thx for Application and i want to Welcome u to StripClub forums Wink
cheers
Back to top Go down
zoj

PostSubject: Re: Zoj - application and info   Zoj - application and info EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 5:48 am

Rules are all good for me with one exception: I can be on vent all the time but I cannot commit to using a mic all the time, I speak with ppl all day at work and prefer to shut up a lil when I'm at home Razz ofc I'll use a mic for sieges/mass pvp if needed.

Reg. my experience I've played L2 for a really long time. I played L2P Eureka from opening to closure, I played Dex for a year and then L2-Supreme from Beta until now.

Anyway, let me know if/how I can join and cya online geek
Back to top Go down
MrPwNz
Admin
MrPwNz

PostSubject: Re: Zoj - application and info   Zoj - application and info EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:49 am

youre welcome to join send me a pm ingame Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoj - application and info   Zoj - application and info Empty

Back to top Go down

Zoj - application and info
Page 1 of 1