Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Swiftee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swiftee

Swiftee Empty
PostSubject: Swiftee   Swiftee EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:27 am

heya, Im Swiftee and from Kent in England! Im 21. I work for a company called Dole which is one of the biggest fruit importers/exporters in the world where i am a Technologist. Im heavily into my UKG ( UK Garage) you will usually hear me playing it across ventrilo!

My favourite class is PR or necro.

Ive Played Lineage 2 since retail C1 on bartz used to play a Spoiler called L1LJ3M and was in the FCA Allience, From there i met the famous Jin/Agreed who used to be perma reds at dion pking all the bots.

From there we went to Idragon(Dragon-Network Now) Where we formed Team | VOoDOo and Agreed(Mexi/VOoDOX)became Head GM/Geodata Engineer blah blah. Drake fucked him over and didnt pay so we rolled the server hard and robbed all the files. After that we moved to various other servers owning them all then we stopped and went our seperate ways. I went to WoW where i currently have a T6 Priest called Heaven on Al'Akir.

For a brief time i returned to retail and got a BD to level 78 on Franz called Swiftee!

Team|VOoDOo decided to reform and go play on L2Terror, From there we joined Aftershock allience. We all became tired of VOoDOoX robbing all the raid boss jewels/Dynasty items that the allience shared out to the clans and revolted and got rid of him. I joined Consumed which was the Main clan in Aftershock and been playing there ever since. We have become the strongest allience with all clans in the allience having a castle. We rolled our main enemy so hard they have left and now the server is boring. So a few of us have decided to move to L2Oracle.
Back to top Go down

Swiftee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: Players Blog-
Jump to: