Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rookie :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eXec

rookie :) Empty
PostSubject: rookie :)   rookie :) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:21 am

I want to join your clan because I like the name Laughing. I don't know you but i saw an announce on l2-paradise forum, about recruiting so that's why I'm here. I'm playing l2 since c3 so about 2 years. Maybe it's not very long but I think enough to learn a little Razz My first server was noobwars ( I was clanless), later roxyl2 ( funfantasy clan, yeah I know, great name Very Happy ), l2extreme (IDeath), l2hobby(MostHated), la2crazy(ImmortalHeroes), l2abyssx5 (ImmortalHeroes) and now I'm waiting for l2paradise. I know, I was in many clans, but I'm still looking for the best one Smile I'm from Poland so my primary language is polish, my english is not very good (FCE) but still improving Wink I'll be 18 in December 2008. TS or vent is imo one of he most important thing in clan, but i have never speak in english, so if I will join your clan ( hope so ) that will be my iniciation Razz My time in game is about 4-5 hours a day, and ofc mostly all weekends. Everywhere I'm playing with my cousin, so he will propably write an application here too Wink Character I will create is Shillen elder, and I'm not sure about nick yet Razz because i wanna make a woman, and eXec nick for a girl... :/
Back to top Go down
MrPwNz
Admin
MrPwNz

PostSubject: Re: rookie :)   rookie :) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:25 am

Hello and Welcome to StripClub forums
first of all i gotta say this is a quite nice application and i would proudly welcome you to our clan king
Back to top Go down
eXec

PostSubject: Re: rookie :)   rookie :) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:31 am

just 1 question, are you playing somewhere atm? Smile I'm thursty rabbit of l2 ofc
Back to top Go down
MrPwNz
Admin
MrPwNz

PostSubject: Re: rookie :)   rookie :) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:32 am

eXec wrote:
just 1 question, are you playing somewhere atm? Smile I'm thursty rabbit of l2 ofc
Razz me too ... i just cant find a decent server :/
Back to top Go down
eXec

PostSubject: Re: rookie :)   rookie :) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:37 am

and 2nd question, it will be physical DD clan, mage dd,or all classes, w/o any profile?
Back to top Go down
MrPwNz
Admin
MrPwNz

PostSubject: Re: rookie :)   rookie :) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:43 am

eXec wrote:
and 2nd question, it will be physical DD clan, mage dd,or all classes, w/o any profile?
at first place it will be mage clan so ur class is pretty right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rookie :)   rookie :) Empty

Back to top Go down

rookie :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: Recruting-
Jump to: